Saturday, January 2, 2010

Happy New Year!

Wishing you a very Happy New Year!

Changes are occuring at Dalkullan Jewelry, I've opened a shop at 1000Markets! If you don't like the hassle of having to join Etsy, you'll love 1000Markets. There's nothing to join, no PayPal transaction -- unless you prefer to use PayPal! All major credit cards are accepted, and it's backed by the guarantee of Amazon.com Hope you'll come and visit, I've only got 8 items listed, but more are on the way.

Santa was very good to me this year. A new jeweler's bench, lovely new Flex Shaft, and a propane/oxygen torch system. I'll be posting about my new workshop setup in the coming weeks, with some pictures.

Thanks so much for reading my blog, I really am humbled and so thankful for your interest.

All the best,
Heather

2 comments:

marcus said...

Congratulations on your new shop!
I would really love to join 1000Markets, but they do not accept Europe-based sellers.
Sure hope that they will one day.

DalkullanJewelry said...

Hi Marcus! Thanks so much! I also hope they open 1000Markets to the rest of the world soon. That would be great! I've got some marvelous customers that live outside the U.S. and it'd be great if they could use 1000Markets too.