Thursday, October 15, 2009

Art and Gift Show

I've just been accepted for my first Show, and I'm really excited about it. My parish is having an Art and Gift Show for Christmas shopping. We're a pretty big parish, around 4,000 families, so there should be a lot of people there.

It will be at Holy Cross Catholic Church in Batavia, Illinois. If you live in the area and are interested in selling there, you should contact the parish office, just google to find out the phone number, or send me a message. It's very reasonable to sell, they provide you with an 8 foot table, or two tables if you need them, it's indoors, in the Church hall, and only 25$ for the table, plus 20% of your profits after you subtract your overhead. It's going to be the weekend of Nov. 13 and 14.

If you'll be in the area, please stop by and say hello, I'd love to meet you! I will only be there on Sunday, between 8 a.m. and 2 p.m.

I'll have all my jewelry from Dalkullan Jewelry, plus I'm crafting a lot of new earrings just for the Show. I've never had to set up a display before, and would appreciate any ideas from you about cheap yet beautiful displays.

Thanks so much!

8 comments:

Tavi said...

that's so awesome! I have the feeling you're going to sell like hotcakes :D Congrats!

Anonymous said...

A big step forward, you must be thrilled! Congrats.

DalkullanJewelry said...

Octavia and Alexia, thank you so much, I appreciate your support!
Hope I get some sales, that would be wonderful.

Arion Jewelry said...

Congratulations! Hope you have a great time and success on your first show. Look forward to hearing from you what happened after show. Keep us posted. :)

Photo Blog said...

that sounds great! who do i contact to possibly be in the show???
fyi....love your jewelry! especially the garnet and sterling earrings!

DalkullanJewelry said...

Thank you Arion! I'll certainly be blogging about the show, and I appreciate your good wishes!
Any advice you might care to offer would be great!

Christie Cottage said...

You will enjoy your craft show. I love shows at a church.

Thank you for posting on my Blog Blast thrad.

I am following you.

http://christiecottage.blogspot.com

DalkullanJewelry said...

Hi Photo Blog,
To get in the show contact:

Jackie Orama at 630-870-1781

I'm so sorry I didn't get back to you sooner, I didn't realise there were some comments I hadn't approved yet. Hope to see you at the show!

Heather